Pages

Tuesday, May 18

They're here...


Before I get into all the juicy race images I plucked from On the Mark Sports' Facebook page I've got an announcement; The Dicky's Death March jerseys are in the house, or to be more specific, they are in the warehouse and sorting facility inside the megalocomplex at Twin Six Headquarters. This means if you have ordered one already it will be in your grubby hands shortly, and if you haven't got yours yet might I suggest you...

The jerseys have to be ordered through the Twin Six website as they don't want me getting too involved in the process for fear that I might just send them all out for free. You must check out the GEAR section and click to see the T6 Dark area. This can be a confusing process for a first time internet user, so I created a short primer on how to order a jersey for the internet challenged.

So happy ordering, and for those that will be getting their jerseys shortly, happy wearing...

On to our regularly scheduled programming.

Here I am at the front of the start line at the Uwharrie Rumble this past Saturday. The large man next to me would be none other than Andreas Raab apparently looking down to see what he just stepped in...

A few of us were none too thrilled to see that he had stepped on a much smaller solo six hour competitor reducing the number in our class by 20%.

Here's Andreas going off the front in a hurry.

When you don't carry a spare tube you wanna make sure there are as many riders as possible behind you so they can assist you in your hour of need.

The soon to be not quite the go-to jersey; The BKB.

You will be missed.

I actually pulled this image off of nippleslip.com (NSFW, but I assume you know that).

And here I am coming in for the win looking very dashing and thinking about how good it's gonna feel to crush FitChick and Cush in less than two weeks.

The picking of the low hanging fruit.

This is Morgan Jones rewarding my efforts with the big prize, the envelope stuffed with virtual money in the form of a plastic card redeemable for goods and services... Ilan will be happy to see the incidental brand placement in the background.

That fruit of knowledge I promised you? Maybe tomorrow... I'm still to busy savoring the flavor of low hanging fruit.

7 comments:

Luis G. said...

Nice, eagerly awaiting mine. So when is the actual DDM ride?

dicky said...

Well, it starts at your house and heads straight to the top of Farlow... the rest of the route is still in the works.

Peter Keiller said...

Dick that jersey looks exactly like the TSoM from DoubleSix. Is this intentional or did someone fall asleep at the creative wheel?

I bought the jersey (I think it was a jersey as it cost 75 whole dollars) in a flash of individuality then I see the t-shirts and this or that. Then I hear there are marching plates and death thongs coming soon...WHORE!

*Seriously speaking...e-tail 101...when you have a giant BUY NOW emblazoned on an image...most would expect that image to be hotlinked to the BUY page...just saying.

dicky said...

Peter, Peter, Peter.... I didn't get quite get around to finishing up this morning as I spent way too much time on the poltergeist photoshop. Eventually the BUY NOW image will have a home on my sidebar w/a suitable link. BTW: What size death thong do you need?

cornfed said...

It's cool when the so-pros show up to little grass roots races and clean up against all the weekend warriors out testing themselves for the first time. Like the bully high school aged kid held back several years and still in elementary school, the milk money flows like water. Some day some kid won't give up his candy so easily.

Way to buffer the "W" column Dick.

Anonymous said...

Rich, you look like you molest little kids with the stache.....maybe shave that thing homey.

dicky said...

It will slowly disappear in a couple weeks.