Pages

Friday, December 10

No Sonya Looney Photo Friday, but more skin than you can shake a Surly handlebar at

Apparently Wednesday's post about skinsuits, or more to the point, the importance of me owning one, did not have the desired effect on the MTB community. Harlan, as per his facestatus, seemed to show some interest, but in the end did not turn gay when picturing me in a skinsuit.

Sad, I really thought he woulda went over to the other side quite easily.

Not only did I fail to connect with the XY chromosomal gender in the intended sexuality swapping manner I failed to have the desired effect with the SRAM XX gender as well. While I was hoping the female riders would swoon over the news that I might be sporting a skinsuit in 2011 apparently Willow Koerber was so not sexually aroused by the mental image of me in a tighter than skin suit of lycra. As a matter of fact she was so turned off that she no longer is attracted to men as a whole, and she announced that she is CHANGING TEAMS.

Is that a collective "Woo friggin hoo!" I hear being exalted from on high from the lesbian mountain bike community?

Yes, I think it is.

How will the male members (or the male members' members) respond when they hear the news that Willow may never be all that into them?

It doesn't seem like it matters to them, and some are saying this could be a step in the right direction.

The above photos are stills from the Making of the 2011 Cycle Passion Calendar DVD. If seeing attractive, half naked mountain bike celebrities is your thing I suggest you watch these all important teaser videos on youtube, buy the DVD, and also buy the calendar. If you are too cheap to buy the DVD or the calendar but still want to see attractive, half naked mountain bike celebrities might I suggest you just ask Dave Nice to facefriend you as he is more than happy to post nipple slip shots on his profile.

BTW: For those folks on either team that bat right or left handed who might be interested in Willow as a person, and not only that, but as a rider who has a couple bronze World Championship medals, she has a blog you can read. Get to know her on a more personal level and read about the USADA drug testers that wanted to watch Willow get a massage. I guess the video wasn't enough for them.

"Holiday shopping ideas?" you ask.

You didn't?

Well here's one anyways.

Right now you can get three Vital Straps from Backcountry Research for only $26 delivered. You need that like you need a hole in the head which you actually need if you plan on breathing. Buy the three pack, gift two to your friends, and keep one for yourself.

Will I leak more pointless information about the new bike next week?

Perhaps.

Maybe it will be an entire week of semi-nude Dave Nice with an occasional shot of Peter in dance pants.

We'll see.

7 comments:

Jason said...

Funny, I eluded to Dave Nice being a freak in my post last night, and I wake up to see him almost naked and licking a bike. FREAK STATUS: APPROVED!

Also Freaky that he made it into both our posts. Dude's ears must have been burning last night, Or whatever burns when your name is mentioned in multiple blog posts. And given his freaky-ness I have a feeling I know what what burns.

Andrea said...

I was compelled to purchase the awesome-strap 3 pack after watching the video of you using it on a loop for 5 hours.

Anonymous said...

There is just something not right about Peter getting out of your dirty little box.....1/2 naked

Peter Keiller said...

bent - you can clearly see that I am the top to Dicky's bottom. therefore, it's okay.

as for the random lady photos...slow news day?
at the HOLIDAY HANGOVER HULLABALLOO tonight we are unveiling a rough suggestion of our new for no-one BRONTOAWESOMOUS frame...that's news...we are so stoked to have Harlan on board for 2011.

ELk said...

When are you going to make the Team Dicky Speedo available to the public? Harlan was asking.

Anonymous said...

what the hell ever happened to Harlan anyhow?

And to jeremiah?

And to TimmyD?


where oh where did they all go?

Anonymous said...

Did anyone notice that heather has a nice looking paddle mark on her bottom