Pages

Monday, October 9

Who hit the pause button?

Meh.

Life.

I've been dealing with the kind of adult world reality stuff that limits my time that's normally reserved for staring at bikes I'm never gonna buy, being all social mediarific. and MS Paint "work."

The kind of stuff I normally like to avoid has displaced my unhealthy distractions with angst-riddled restlessness.

I still think about bikes.  I even ride them sometimes.

I'm probably not gonna get all my ducks neatly in rows before Thursday, but I'm headed out to the Bicycle Times Adventure Fest with Bill Nye regardless of my level or preparedness.  I'm hoping the very limited phone signal and internet access will do me some good.   I'd like to sleep through the night without fever anxiety dreams and alarm clocks reminding me that I need to get up and get shit done every day.  Ride, drink, sleep, repeat.

Like Dog wanted it to be, before it all went to shit.

And mebbe come back with some good stories and even some better news that all this other crap will soon be over with and life can go back to staring at bikes I won't buy etc.