Pages

Friday, June 14

It's a go... as much as it is anything.

So, it's gonna be a thing.

I've decided to go ahead and do this thing tomorrow.

The short on the details:

* You're invited if you know where I live or know someone who does.

* I plan on riding the Backyard Trails from my house around 6:00 PM.  Knowing my group of friends, I doubt we'll roll out earlier than 6:30 PM tho.  One or two tiny loops and if some jumpy people are there, over to the jumps to "oooooh" and "aaaaaaahhhh" at their talents.

* I'll be riding somewhere earlier in the day.  I don't know where or when.  I may be difficult to get a hold of prior to 6:00 PM.  I wanna make the most of my day and pretend to be an "athlete" for a bit.

* We should (will?) be back at my house by 8:00 PM.  If you can't ride/aren't about the ride, just show up some time after then.

* I live in small neighborhood.  Don't park like an idiot.  Lots of street parking.  Don't clog up the works.  There's a giant parking lot less than a quarter mile from my house.

* Bring beer.  A sixer. Cans.  More if you need it.  I'll have a kiddie pool full of ice.  There's a Harris Teeter a quarter mile from here with an excellent beer selection.

* I promise nothing.  I offer nothing.  I want nothing.

* Don't drank and drive.  Turn around, don't drown.  Etc.

* If you need more details and aren't a Facebooker who can see the event page, all the fine print is at the bottom of this post here.

Other than that, come.  Don't make a mess.  I don't wanna clean up after a bunch of filthy animals.  I plan on going to the Cane Creek Cycling Tour at Allison Farm Flow Trail Opening Day Sunday morning, and I don't wanna be crushing your beer cans instead of having fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you survive?

Viva!

BK

Anonymous said...

He ded. No monday post party and flow trail update? Must be ded. Too many IPAs and flow rollers in the same weekend.