Pages

Thursday, August 5

Game over, man

Since I asked and some yinz answered, here's what ch-ch-ch-changed.

The new (and mebbe slightly used) parts that went on:

* Easton 50mm stem (discontinued)
Race Face SixC 785mm lo-rise bars
PNW Loam drooper lever (I Spec II mounted)
* XT M8000 (older generation) single piston brakes with TruckerCo pads
* XT RT 86 rotors
TruckerCo ti rotor bolts
Industry Nine Hydra Trail 280C 24 hole wheels
Maxxis Aspen 2.4 tires
TruckerCo Cream II tire sealant
Cane Creek Hellbender 70 bottom bracket
* Ergon SMR3 carbon railed saddle (discontinued?)
PNW Loam 170mm drooper
Race Face Next R cranks
* Specialized Z cage (it came stock with only one cage)
Wolftooth MM IS II shifty bit mount
* New droopy cable
* I did bolt a spare UDH rear gorilla hanger to the bottom of one of the Z cages, and since the bike didn't come with pedals, I didn't know if I could actually count the Shimano pedals as a "change"... but they're not technically stock...
* Obvs I got my spare flat bits Awesome Strapped to the saddle

I wouldn't have counted those last coupla bits, but you'll see why I bothered later.

Stock bits and whatnot that remain:

* Epic EVO frame w/Rock Shox squishy bit
* Rock Shox SID Select+ fork (FOX Stepcast 34 I want is not in stock, so this gonna have to do)
* Unnnhhh... a head set... and some crabon spacers
* Specialized Z cage (stock) with a SWAT tool
* SRAM XO1 shifty bits, XG cassette, GX chain, some kinda housing, and cables
* Specialized Trail Grips (I want other grips... but I got lazy)
* Specialized seat binder (it works... why bother swapping?)

I don't know how you "count" those parts up number-wise, but Will ripped the whole game apart on Facebook.

Jeebus.  I feel stalked.  

Anyways, happy happy joy joy and time to get back to healing up and staring at bikes.

2 comments:

Russell said...

Looking for Black SC34 or Orange You Glad its Orange SC34?

dicky said...

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana Orange SC 34... like the one I sold just about one year ago... except 2022.