Pages

Friday, February 11

More dildos but 100% less vomit

SSAZ.

Wow. Maybe it was the early trip to the hospital with my mom yesterday, but I'm still felling a bit foggy in the head from the whole experience in AZ.

The Dildo Wielding Monster thing? I have no evidence that I was chased by Dejay's sex toy, but I did find this photo of him doing his version of the hokey pokey with it.



Photo cred: Christopher James Vincent


The Bike 29 Team Building Exercise 2011 went well. We spent a fair amount of time looking for a spot for a photo shoot.

After much deliberation it was decided that this was not it.


Photo cred: Mandy Wisell

This was a better spot:

Photo cred: George "El Diablo" Wisell

Yes, as I was riding past George, I was posing for the photo. I did my best to make it look like I was getting all gnar and shit in the desert.

Gnar fail.

George is a big fan of Star Wars, and after an overnight viewing of all six movies without a potty break we headed outside. As a form of team building exercise he broke out his vindictive Jedi training remote.


Being zapped by the Jedi training remote beats a punch in the bagel anytime.

This weekend is the last short track race. I am bringing "it" with all guns blazing... big guns.

38X19

I probably can not push this gear. I am a weak little man. It will hurt, but it just seems like I should go down in flames doing something stupid rather than just finishing in the top whatever again.

Once the race is over I'm planning on heading over to the big after party. I'm assuming the Bicycles East team will be taking advantage of the reduced price Olde Mecklenburg brew while gloating about our marvelous dominance of the back half of the single speed class.

Next week I can go back to being pointless and discussing upcoming events such as Southern Cross, Six Hours of Warrior Creek, PMBAR (which sold out in less than two weeks), and Trans-Sylvania Epic (with an all new website).

I can smell your baited breath from here.

BTW: Good news for KFC. She gots herself a sponsor for 2011.

6 comments:

Montana said...

38s are the shit

D-Pow said...

Dicky's 38X19 > Montana's 38X20
Plus Dicky doesn't drive a convertible VW Cabrio.

dougyfresh said...

LZ says fix yo' links.

(the kc link is a broke)

David Hall said...

I fully endorse going down in flames! Give em' hell.

Anonymous said...

very nice! that dildo is!

go'n to the brek epic?

I'd love to do the Penn race, but I'm fat now ... I haven't been on a bike in a month. :(

Anonymous said...

check out Jills site and the race she just did... yikes!

http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/

I think the yukon ultra is coming up soon

http://www.arcticultra.de/

Louise Kobin should be there doing teh 350 milers... ouch!
they get 24 hours of darkness up there right now!