Two things coming up real quick like.
On Friday, registration for the Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventure Race opens at 10:00AM EST. It always sells right the fuck out. Make sure you get on it if you want to do it... "it" being the race I wouldn't miss for nothing.
Pretty sure on Sunday, I'm agreeing to take part in a Beginner Race Clinic.
Despite what you're thinking, I'd be "instructing," not "beginning."
• Trail Vision
• Body Position
• Race Passing
• Race Starts
• Bike Setup
Now, I know some people would expect me to teach a much different race clinic.
• Racing With Blurred Vision
• Podium Attire What To/Not To Wear
• Cornering The Market On Post-Race Beverages
• Race Passing And How You Let Others Get By Safely
• Contact With Creepy Baby Hand Etiquette
• Being Late For Race Starts
• Bike Setup For Shitty Parking Lot Wheelies
I've got a lot of mad skills I can share with novice racers. Masters Class courses could cover the most advanced skills.
• Coming Up With Excuses For Poor Performance
• Riding With A Smashing Hangover
• Quitting Because....
• Faking It
• How To Conserve Energy For Later To Impress Spectators
• Shit Talk
So, I encourage anyone that wants to test the waters to come out and glean knowledge from a whole bunch of serious racers... and me.