Pages

Thursday, September 27

eeXcited

Yeth, I got the eeWings crunks from Cane Creek.

Yeth, they look pretty on a titanium frame.


Yeth, the deluxe crank preloader is better than the piece of pooh on similar style cranks..

Enough so that I replaced the pooh one on my Next SL cranks that are on my Vertigo Meatplow V.7 with a Cane Creek unit.

And no, there are no sandblasted wieners on the cranks to make them perfectly mathcy matchy to my bicycle down pipe.
And/or/but they are donkey tough.

A ten year warranty is like a warm hug with a wet kiss.

No, I haven't ridden them yet.  Not even a driveway wheelie test.  I'll ride them for the first time this weekend in Stokesville.  Expect me to report back next week that when I pedaled my bike, the crunks crunked the ring in circles and pulled the chain around and around propelling me and my bike cycle in a forward direction.

Something technical like that.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Def. sweet cranks duder. Did you go with a round ring vs. an oval jobby? It's hard for my old eyes to determine from yer photos. thx

dicky said...

I stuck with round because I think round is funny.

Anonymous said...

Geez, and I thought my all carbon single speed was expensive to build. That's what, $6K of Ti and carbon sitting there?

TJ Morton said...

That video from Cane Creek makes me feel all the entertained and educated feels!

Derron Tanner said...

SWeeT! Now you just NeeD ti drooper and ti fjork and you'll be all ti all the ti..me?