Pages

Wednesday, April 22

Blogcott Day Three

For more info on the blogcott see here.

The "I found a totally awesome image (or youtube video) on the interweb and had to share it with you since you probably have a hard time finding awesome things on the interweb on your own, and so I'm going to stick it here on my blog without any actual succinct commentary of my own" post:


*Disclaimer: I actually had to add the text to the above image. I had trouble finding anything awesome on the interweb on my own, and I didn't wanna use something someone else "discovered" already.




Damn it....

I can't just leave it at that, so...

I give you two for Tuesday on a Wednesday Blogcott Day Three Part Two.

Since Jill had a special request (and we all know that I have a very private public infatuation with Jill) I'm going to go ahead and please her the only way I know how to with...

The "my kids-cat-dog-bird-porcupine are sooooooo cute and my life is sooooooooo perfect" post:

Here's the abandoned kitten The Pie has been bottle feeding since it was about 2-3 days old:

Mike Piazza is allergic to cuteness.

The Pie is just so wonderful and sweet and awesome. She recently sold our gold and diamond wedding rings to buy a goat for a village in Haiti (note the $9.95 surgical steel replacement). She is the best wife a guy could ever have. Speaking of how great my life is, just yesterday Fajita recited pi to one hundred decimal places and The Boy entertained the neighborhood children with a magic show that ended with him making my Element disappear. My life is so great that I bet you wish you were me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really can't meet the 50 words or less challenge, can you, talky-wordy-boy?

Peter Keiller said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott

that is all.

Big Bikes said...

But you resisted the urge to do an LOL Cats take off with the second photo:

I CAN HAZ PIAZZA BURGER?

-t

Tomi said...

man...you should really stick to what you know. =P

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME what she did with her gold and diamond ring. Very inspiring.

Thank you for sharing that.

andy said...

when does regular programming resume???

dicky said...

Monday, Monday