Pages

Wednesday, August 18

More partial nudity (not the good partials though)

Where to begin...

Today marks day number 14 of The Tallboy Watch 2010.


In theory, a loosely constructed theory that was derived by using advanced algorithms, astrology, UPS shipping schedules, and chicken bone readings, my Tallboy very well could be on my porch today. Hopefully The Pie will be in her office at the time the UPS man comes in order to avoid a "ring and run" scenario. If it is here I will have a hard choice to make today after work.

I will either sprint home (after stopping at Target to stock up on soy creamer and rawhides for the guide dog puppy as requested by my better half) and do what I can to start the build process like press in my new headset and shove my seatpost into the seatpost hole, or I will ride out to the summer series race in Charlotte to look at the SRAM 2X10 goodies the local rep is bringing to show off. I am planning on asking him when EXACTLY I should be expecting my tidbits, and if perhaps he could just give me some since I am very famous on the internet. We'll see.

Another major component may be here as well, but then again I might just get two yellow notes from the man in the brown shorts as opposed to one.

Yesterday I posted up not one, not two, but three video stage previews from the Crank the Shield stage race. I will be watching them once a week for training purposes during the lead up to the race as it will be much easier than actual training.

Today let me entertain you with this dandy preview of one of the more glorious stages of the Breck Epic filmed by the illustrious Andrew Carney.

Breck Epic Mt. Guyot Loop from AMC on Vimeo.


If you skipped the video, so be it, but I must say that the video shows just about every reason I'm going back to the Breck Epic for another serving of high altitude suffering. Just about every reason... you will not see Peter and I singing in the shower in this video, but perhaps Mr Parssons will bring his Cyclingdirt video reporting equipment into the bathing facilities next week so you can vicariously share in that fun as well.

2 comments:

The Vegan Vagabond said...

Another option to the helmet is non-slip decals for your tub floor. I've seen some really cute ones at Target.

Anonymous said...

and don't forget the kneepads.